Monday, August 13, 2012

Just re-visiting the besties

The more I am immersed and obsessed with fashion, the more I want a closet filled with black, leather and fur. Is that weird?

Fendi Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearFendi Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Fendi x2, now I am loving black, but that is not to say I wouldn't give my right arm for this coat

Proenza Schouler Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Proenza Schouler

Gucci Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Gucci

Lanvin Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Lanvin

I totally understand why SJP wore a black wedding dress just saying

Altuzarra Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Altuzarra

Alexander McQueen Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
McQueen

A.F. Vandevorst Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearA.F. Vandevorst Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
and one of my very favs A.F. Vandevorst
Balmain Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearBalmain Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Balmain Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearBalmain Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

and obvi all of Balmain

I LOVE FALL - summer can stop now thanks!!


-all pics from style.com of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment